2. Install RinkWriter®.
- Click here to
download your zipped YourTown19_Package into your "Downloads"
folder ...or to your desktop.
- This file may be copied and pasted to other computers
in your hockey community.
- Open your YourTown19_Package
and run the setup.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- The setup automatically installs RinkWriter®
into the "Program Files" folder on your
a new "RinkWriter" folder on your desktop or use an existing
"RinkWriter" on your desktop.
- Right-click here and
"Save link as..." to save
"YourTown19.exe" directly into your desktop "RinkWriter"
- You may have
to grant your anti-virus software permission to keep and run
RinkWriter because it may not familiar with its new and unique name.
- Open your desktop RinkWriter
- Double-click on the "YourTown19.exe"
to "Run" the software.
- The first time you run the software, an "app.pathRW02"
folder is automatically created inside of your "RinkWriter"
- The "app.pathRW02"
folder stores all of data inside of each RinkWriter folder.
comes preloaded with two fictitious boys' high school
teams (Moose River & Wolfe Lake Falls).
- You may add your own teams, rosters,
- When "Installing an
Upgrade", to an existing folder, your current data (teams, rosters, coaches, etc.) should
remain available and be ready to use.
Upgrading, run the new
version of your software (YourTown19.exe). You may remove any older versions.
3. Create a "Scoresheets" folder on your
- You will learn about printing scoresheets later...
- Print/Save scoresheets as PDF files.
- Save scoresheets into your "Scoresheets" folder.
- Print paper scoresheets from your PDF files.
- You may upload you PDF scoresheets to the RinkWriter